20- 30 MM Annual Case Capacity Bottling Plant Available for Immediate Sale
Client Sunny Delight
The 332,000 square-foot former Sunny Delight bottling plant located in Littleton, MA is available as a turnkey operation that would allow an existing bottler to be in production in a matter of months. There is a wastewater treatment plant on the property with an active NPDES permit that allows for up to 750,000 gallons per day to be processed. In addition, the plant has a recently installed reverse osmosis system, newly upgraded can and bottling lines, a rail spur, freezer and cooler space, and a modern high-bay warehouse with 25 loading docks. The plant previously produced beverages such as Veryfine juices, Arizona iced teas, and Smartwater, is being remarketed by the investor group to other companies that can utilize the space. The plant is available with or without the existing bottling equipment.
Onsite & webcast auction of the complete facility
Auction date TBD, pending operator sale
September 19-20, 2016
9 AM - 4 PM or by appointment
Contact: [email protected] or (770) 329-9761 for inquiries.
The complete 300,000 square foot beverage and juice processing and filling facility includes:
- (4) hot fill, high-speed central batching/filling/packaging lines each capable of 450 bottles/minute with in-line automated variety pack capability.
- (1) high-speed can line (11.5 oz., 16oz., 23oz.) with speeds of 1000 cans/min for 11.5 oz. and 650 cans/min for 23 oz. with tray former and shrink wrapper
- (1) cold fill, PET bottling line (16 oz., 20 oz.) with speed of 450 bottles/min
- (1) multi-serve hot fill PET bottling line (32 oz., 46 oz., 64 oz., 128 oz.) with speeds of 160 bottles/minute for 64 oz. and 80 bottles/minute for 128 oz.
- Large Amount of Stainless Steel Processors
- Mix & Holding Tanks
- High Shear Processor
- Stainless Silos
- Extensive Ultra Filtration & Reverse Osmosis rated at 600gpm
- Spare Parts
- Material Handling & All Plant Support
- Total of 3,000 Lots
Commercial And Industrial Sectors