Social Media Policy
These channels are intended as a limited, professional forum for Gordon Brothers’ clients, partners, employees and friends. In order to maintain a respectful environment that protects the confidentiality of our clients and partners, users must comply with the following guidelines. Gordon Brothers reserves the right to remove content and block users that violate these guidelines.
- The comments and opinions expressed by users on Gordon Brothers’ social media channels are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of Gordon Brothers or its employees.
- Vulgar, inappropriate, offensive or false content will not be tolerated.
- Postings and/or pages of professional social media sites that imitate the Company or are in violation of the law will not be tolerated.
- Client confidentiality is of the utmost importance. Comments must maintain that confidentiality and not reference transaction details that have not been approved for release. Additionally, content that includes personal information is strongly discouraged. Content that violates a third party’s right to privacy is not acceptable.
- Gordon Brothers’ social media channels are not intended for customer service purposes for Gordon Brothers’ own or its clients’ businesses. Specific comments or concerns related to a Gordon Brothers transaction should be submitted directly to the appropriate business contact, which can be found at www.gordonbrothers.com. By default, please direct inquiries to [email protected].
- Gordon Brothers’ social media channels are not intended to provide financial advice and should not be interpreted as such.
- Contributions to Gordon Brothers’ social media channels should be limited to comments related to the posted topic or related to Gordon Brothers’ business. Gordon Brothers’ social media sites are not the proper place to express opinions or beliefs not directly related to these topics.
- Commercial or promotional content for unrelated businesses is not welcome.
- Content from a user that impersonates another person or entity, or is misleading will not be tolerated.
- Gordon Brothers may reproduce or reprint user contributions (or an excerpt from them) in other formats for marketing or other purposes.
- Gordon Brothers’ social media policy is subject to change at any time to ensure activity is consistent with the intended purpose of Gordon Brothers’ social media channels as described above. Gordon Brothers also reserves any other rights it might have for the violation of these policies. Questions regarding use of Gordon Brothers’ social media channels should be directed to [email protected].