TMA Annual Conference 2019
Date September 11, 2019
Gordon Brothers is proud to be a sponsor of the 2019 TMA Annual Conference. The conference, in its 31st year, is a premiere event for turnaround and restructuring professionals and will take place on September 25 - 27, 2019, in Cleveland, Ohio at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown.
Sheila Smith, a trusted Gordon Brothers advisor, will be moderating the conference’s opening panel. Sheila has over 25 years of experience in financial advisory and restructuring services. She held various leadership positions at Deloitte and has participated in hundreds of bankruptcy, restructuring, and financial consulting engagements. Sheila is considered a leading authority in the restructuring marketplace, and her panel, “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet: Mega Trends in the Economy,” will take place on Wednesday, September 25, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. on the Main Stage: Hope Ballroom DE.
Many Gordon Brothers professionals will be attending including:
- Chris Carmosino, President Valuations
- Ulos Anderson, Senior Managing Director, Commercial & Industrial
- Frank Grimaldi, Senior Managing Director, North American Sales, Valuations
- Jim Lightburn, Senior Managing Director, Commercial & Industrial
- Jim Burke, Managing Director, Commercial & Industrial
- Rick Wilichowski, Managing Director, Midwestern Regional Sales Manager
- Ryan Ray, Director, Business Development – Midwest Region
To register for this year’s event, please visit the TMA website.