Strategic real estate solutions
DJM Real Estate, the real estate affiliate of Gordon Brothers Group, is the leading national provider of strategic real estate solutions with vast expertise in dispositions, facilitating growth, rent restructuring, lease renewals, strategic solutions, capital solutions and valuations. The firm has assembled the largest retail real estate disposition and restructuring team in the United States, with a combined 350 years in the real estate business. DJM Real Estate partners with its clients to resolve under-performing or unwanted fee-owned and leasehold commercial real estate by delivering innovative solutions that maximize real estate portfolios. Approaches include:
- Disposing of real estate across all property types, including retail, restaurants, supermarkets, industrial, distribution centers, office and residential
- Leveraging long-standing landlord relationships and in-depth real estate knowledge to renegotiate leases
- Shedding problematic real estate, such as warehouses and office space, while relocating to more suitable facilities
- Developing comprehensive strategies using state-of-the-art operating models, forecasting and benchmarking
- Putting our own capital to work to help grow real estate portfolios
For more information, please visit: DJM Real Estate
Managing the store closing process for 50 Totes Isotoner retail stores nationwide, including real estate and retail inventory dispositions.
Upper Crust Pizzeria
Disposed of ten restaurants, one commissary facility as well as the associated FF&E and liquor licenses for this pizzeria during chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Linens ʼN Things
Purchased, as part of a joint venture, the intellectual property of this brand, relaunched it as an online business and resold it in 2013. Disposed of retail inventory and real estate nationally during Chapter 11.