Private Equity Services
Providing in-depth industry knowledge, disposition expertise, asset and real estate valuation, due diligence and financial resources to private equity firms and alternative investment funds.
Gordon Brothers Group offers a range of advisory services and capital solutions to private equity firms and alternative investment funds seeking to make new investments and to maximize the value of existing investments. The firm delivers assistance in diligence, asset valuation and operational advice and solutions by drawing upon its successful track record of advising on and investing in private equity transactions and special situations. Gordon Brothers leverages its unparalleled expertise assisting companies to restructure and manage change globally. These solutions are achieved by deploying teams of specialists from our various operating divisions.
Utilizing the deep expertise across our firm, Gordon Brothers Group provides capital and advisory services to investors in the following ways:
Facilitating and maximizing private investments
Deploying capital to purchase surplus or unwanted assets
Providing appraisals for asset-based financing and other purposes
Offering debt capital to maximize capital structure & returns
Committing equity capital as a co-investor with unique capabilities
Gordon Brothers Group provides this expertise by drawing upon certain core competencies that include:
- Understanding of and ability to unlock asset values, including conducting appraisals for asset-based loans and acting as principal
- Expertise in corporate restructurings, distressed situations and bankruptcies
- In-depth understanding of a broad array of businesses, including retail & consumer, commercial & industrial and real estate investments, utilizing our seasoned executives from these industries
- Flexibility in facilitating investment opportunities for partners, whether acting as an acquirer of unwanted assets, as a lender, or as a co-investor (often playing multiple roles)
- Willingness to commit capital and take risk using our own balance sheet, large credit lines and GB Credit Partners’ debt fund
- First-hand knowledge of complex transaction processes and rapid response to partners’ needs